Friday, April 24, 2009

friend....


When I first heard the news ,
i broke down and cried ,
i can't stop you from going ,
Even if i tried
.


The things we shared ,
The times we spent together ,
Those memories , stored in my head ,
Will be cherished
forever.



But now , you're going away ,
I will never forget you , my friend ,
As much as it pains me so ,
Hopefully my heart will mend .



I don't see you as often anymore ,
yes ,you're gone ,it's true ,
i din't get to say goodbye ,
And now i'm feeling blue
.



Now , we soldem keep in touch ,
Unlike we used to in the past ,
i feel so depressed ,
Will Our friendship last..?



But one day , when i came home ,
There was a letter ,
sent to me from you ,
i smiled and opened the letter :



''A star has five ends ,
A triangle , three ends ,
But our friendship has no ends ,
i'll forever be your friend ."

No comments:

Post a Comment